Welcome back to Song Revolution the podcast that brings you challenging, helpful, and meaningful resources to help you get the most out of life. I’m John Chisum, your host, and I’m thrilled to introduce you to my dear friend, David Hampton.
David is a certified professional addiction recovery coach, author of two books, and co-host of the Positive Sobriety Podcast. In this episode, David shares his personal journey of overcoming addiction and the tragic loss of his wife to MS.
We talk about how he turned his life around and now lives to share hope and recovery with others. David gets real about addiction and his story will inspire and encourage you to take steps towards your own positive sobriety. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this powerful conversation with David Hampton.
NCS PRO SONG MASTERY FREE DISCOVERY CALL:
CONNECT WITH DAVID HAMPTON
- Website – https://www.davidhamptoncprc.com/
CONNECT WITH NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN SONGWRITERS
- Nashville Christian Songwriters – www.nashvillechristiansongwriters.com
- Kingdom Songwriters Academy – www.kingdomsongwritersacademy.com
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/nashvillechristiansongwriters/
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/nashvillechristiansongwriters/
- Twitter – twitter.com/NCSsongwriters
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SONG REVOLUTION PODCAST
- Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/in/podcast/song-revolution-with-john-chisum/id1220274942
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/6uIIh5kJrEjP6oxmJDKqHP
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to subscribe and share this podcast!
ABOUT THE SONG REVOLUTION PODCAST
The Song Revolution Podcast exists to empower you through valuable songwriting insights, inspiration, and interviews with some of the greatest songwriters, producers, arrangers, artists, and creatives in the industry and beyond. Find out more at: https://www.nashvillechristiansongwriters.com/song-revolution-podcast/