Aug 5, 2017
How much do you believe in your dream of becoming a successful songwriter? Have you been shut down in this dream because of discouragement, a lack of knowledge, a lack of definition around your goals for your songwriting? What does success for you really look like and how can you empower your songwriting dreams?
In this episode, John Chisum looks at the roles faith and perseverance have in making your dreams of successful songwriting come true, as well as the “bulletproof mindset” you have to maintain every day if you’re going to achieve what you believe is a calling from God on your life to write great songs.
Be encouraged and empowered as John talks about:
- Why seeing yourself as a songwriter releases creativity
- How to enlarge your vision and stretch the boundaries of your faith to become more successful
- Ways to become a student of great songwriting and why you MUST do that to reach your goals
- The correlation between sports training and songwriting
- How to take possession of your goals and dreams instead of leaving your fate in other’s control
- Effective ways to keep fear and discouragement out of your mind
- Why we bring all we are to our songs and how to bring your BEST self to the writing endeavor
- One valuable exercise you can do every day to sharpen your mental commitment to your songwriting success and experience powerful growth quickly
- And more!
Be sure to join NCS MEMBERSHIP today at www.nashvillechristiansongwriters.com for the finest songwriter resources, coaching, inspiration and information!