Healthy Songwriting Habits
Start the New Year right with these six healthy songwriting habits
- Secrets to budgeting time for songwriting
- The value of “stealth songwriting”
- Keys to better songwriting and creative organization
- Why it’s important to feed your intellect and creativity (and how to do it)
- Get a list of 12 songwriting skills to add this year
- The value of creative community
- The important tools for presenting your songs to the world in demos and recordings
In This MasterclassIn this NCS Members monthly masterclass, John Chisum shares pivotal songwriting habits that can make a tremendous difference in the productivity and output of any songwriter.“What would happen for your songwriting if you spent just thirty minutes a day on your songwriting, listening, reading, or working on hooks?” John asks. Since we all make time for the things we really want to do, this and many other practical tips will help you take giant strides in your song power over time.
NCS Monthly Masterclasses are available FREE to all NCS Members.
Live video links are emailed to members the morning of the masterclass. Become an NCS Member to gain immediate access to this and all previously recorded Masterclasses available at nashvillechristiansongwriters.com
Get Immediate Access For Only $14.99
Join NCS and become the songwriter you were born to be.