How many times have you wanted to write a song, only to come up empty? Do you ever get tired of playing the same chords over and over and writing the same hackneyed phrases again and again? Do you wonder how professional songwriters seem to come up with fresh, powerful ways of saying things and keep turning out hits when you’re stuck in a rut?
In this episode, veteran Christian songwriter and publisher, John Chisum, shares from his heart five keys to unlocking your hidden creativity to get back on track and writing like never before.
Listen to find out:
- How to beat writer’s block for good
- What real creativity is and how you can develop it in your life and writing
- The power of resourcing yourself every day
- Where to look for fresh song ideas and hooks
- How to mine your story and the stories of others for great songs
- How to “redeem your pain” instead of just “share” it
- How to tap hidden veins of fresh creativity in your life